Monday, November 3, 2008

30 SEPTEMBER 2008


I took Tracey over to the CDC for her clothing issue. After she got her stuff we went to the International Antarctic Centre across the courtyard so I could buy the boys some books. I started chatting up the lady that worked at the store…no Anne…I wasn’t flirting…I talked about the boys and how smart they are and with my stack of children’s books in hand…she rang me up…and snuck us into the movie theater for the Antarctica video. It was an excellent video! In fact, it was produced by a movie crew that I met last year and it was amazing! No sooner had I walked out of the Antarctic Centre when this thief of a seal stole the boys books.
Dinner tonight was at the Tap Room. They serve your meat on a stone platter. The meat is brought out raw and you cook it to your liking on the stone which is sizzling hot! A fun dining experience…something different/unique…where you cook your own food and pay for it. Tuesday is the best day because it’s ½ price mains (main dishes) and desserts. We each got a main course plus dessert for less than what a main course typically costs!

No comments: