Thursday, November 27, 2008

20 NOVEMBER 2008--Tracey's Tribute


As my tribute to Tracey, I give thanks for her gift of laughter and life. She looked upon me as her pastor and friend and she struck a deep chord with me as our "Florence Nightingale." She gives her all in the service to her country and in the raising of her son, Cole. She is an amazing nurse, and truly personifies what one of her patches said AES (Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron) DIVA.

Many man and women in the US have been blessed to have her care for them on combat evac flights out of the desert. I am proud to call her a friend.

Nice snow angel!















May God continue to bless you, Tracey! Keep practicing on the angelic nature!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Jon-a-TUN! You make me cry!!! Thank you for my tribute! I miss you terribly and look forward to many years of friendship.

God Bless!

Tracey

A.K.A. "Flo"