Wednesday, November 5, 2008

3 OCTOBER 2008



I have to say that being stuck in New Zealand has been a wonderful experience. This is one of the most beautiful places to visit. The rolling landscape and topography is breathtaking. I love all of the fields that have free roaming sheep. The statistic is that there are 4 million people and 60 million sheep living in New Zealand. I don't know if there is truth to this fact, but as one who tends sheep of a different nature...this is an awe-inspiring vista. I have been reciting many of the biblical passages about shepherds and sheep. Take a look at Psalm 23; Ezekiel 34; Luke 15; John 10. May I always look to my Shepherd, Jesus Christ, with all my heart, soul, and mind...and may I reflect the Shepherd's Love always!

"He will feed his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms, and carry them in his bosom, and gently lead the sheep." Isaiah 40:11




No comments: