Thursday, November 20, 2008

29 OCTOBER 2008--Coffee Anyone?



One of my favorite places to spend my down-time is in the Coffee House. It is your typical quonset hut structure on the outside which doesn't do the interior justice.

The inside is paneled with beautiful high gloss wooden boards. This is a great place to get a "coffee house" style coffee, cappucino, mocha, latte, tea, or wine. The decor is outstanding with historic antarctic relics hanging from the ceilings and walls.



Many people come here for fellowship, conversation, games (which there is a large assortment provided), and internet connectivity. There is another room that I don't have pictured where different folk/bluegrass music groups perform. There is also a big-screen TV in that room that different movies are shown on throughout the week.
I decided that this season I would learn some new games...I have been learning cribbage and some new games with dominoes.

No comments: